Belle Elementary School is a place where all students are encouraged to strive for academic, social, and emotional excellence in a safe and supportive atmosphere. Our goal is to work in partnership with our parents and community to create an engaging and positive environment where students are empowered to discover their strengths, think critically, and to achieve maximum potential. We set high expectations for all students. Our entire school community shares the belief that all children can and will learn.—
Our mission: Maximize student potential
- Implement blended learning consistently in one subject area in all classrooms by the end of the year.
- Show accelerated growth from students identified in the lowest 25% in Math and English/Language Arts proficiency.
- 85% of student’s homes will be connected to school in a digital format. (Class dojo, Engrade, Achieve 3000)
- All students can achieve.
- Quality teaching is the key to student success.
- Schools, parents, and community must be partners in learning.
- Schools must be safe and caring places.
- Effective leadership skills are essential for creating 21st century schools.